MOT £45 and ONLY £35 When Booked With a Service at RGR Garages
- LIGHTS - Check all lights and indicators are operating including brake lights
- NUMBER PLATE - make sure the Number Plate is clean and legible
- WHEELS AND TYRES - make sure wheels and tyres are undamaged the minimum legal tyre tread depth is 1.6mm
- SEATS AND SEATBELTS - the driver’s seat should adjust forwards and backwards and all seat belts should be in good working order the seat belts should retract after being extended
- WINDSCREEN - check for damage any damage greater than 40mm or 10mm in swept area of the screen will result in a failure. The windscreen wipers must clean the screen clearly and the rubbers of the wipers must be intact
- SCREENWASH - top up the washer bottle before taking it to the Test Centre
- HORN - make sure the Horn operates
- FUEL - make sure the vehicle has enough fuel for the test to be carried out
- ENGINE OIL - make sure the vehicle's oil is at maximum level as the engine has to be run for the emissions test
Book an MOT at RGR Garages
WHY RGR Ford Dealer:
- Competitive Pricing
- Loan cars if required
- Free pick up and and delivery
- While you wait for appointments (and have a coffee with us)
- Approved VOSA MOT Testing Station with trained authorised MOT testers
- Many years of MOT experience and expertise
- Be rest assured your vehicle is safe and roadworthy
- Free reminder text/emails for when your next MOT is due
When does my car need an MOT?
- Once your car is 3 years old it requires an MOT Test every 12 months, you may bring your car in up to one month before the expiry date shown on the MOT Certificate.
What if my car fails its MOT :
- If your car does not pass the MOT Test, you will be issued a VT30 certificate stating the reason for failure. RGR Garages will quote for any car and van repairs that may be required and you will receive a free re-test if your car is repaired within 10 working days of the initial test.
At RGR Garages in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, our focus is on providing exceptional customer service. To make your vehicle maintenance as hassle-free as possible, we offer a range of amenities such as collection, delivery, and free courtesy cars (only fuel costs are charged). All serviced vehicles receive a complimentary wash and vacuum, as well as a 30-point visual health check. Tyres, parts, and accessories are also available at RGR, as well as extended warranties and service reminders.
Our convenient and easy-to-use online booking system allows you to schedule work without having to call or visit the workshop. The process is so straightforward – simply choose a service and date, enter your vehicle and contact details, and then arrive at your appointment. Or for more information, you can call 01234 750207.