Apprentice Bodyshop Advisor
You will be working in a busy Ford Accident Repair Centre that repairs all make and models of vehicle.
Your role will be focused on dealing with customers, who have high expectations and a varied range of needs and demands.
As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service.
This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the RGR brand.
Bodyshop Service Advisor specific duties include:
Working face-to-face with customers within the department
- Handling calls to the bodyshop, including booking and scheduling vehicle repairs.
- Estimating time and costs associated with repairs
- Tracking customer vehicles through the workshop during repair
- To assist the Accident Repair Manager with parts sourcing, ordering, and checking.
- Book all parts to job numbers on the Bodyshop management system.
- To deal with customer enquiries on the telephone, within reception and to liaise with insurance companies handling the accident repair.
- Complete all relevant invoicing and administrative paperwork necessary for Vehicle Repair orders.
- Assist Bodyshop Manager organising courtesy car / van fleet.
- Keeping company portals up to date with job progress, tools and equipment documentation and images
- Ensuring folders are kept up to date with training certificates, creating, and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Liaising with customers and insurance companies at a high and professional standard as and when required.
The training takes place over a 12-month period at site and via virtual classrooms. Following the 12-month apprenticeship a Level 2 qualification will be achieved.
- Full training will be provided
Successful applicants must demonstrate the following:
- An enthusiasm for excellent customer service
- An interest in the automotive industry
- To have good communication and organisational skills
- To be honest and trustworthy with a willingness to learn
- To have a positive attitude and work ethic, with high level of professionalism to represent the RGR brand.
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team in a busy department, as well as having the capability to follow instructions and work individually.
Desired qualifications (although not essential)
Applicants are required to have, or predicted to obtain, GCSE Grade A*-C / 9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
Please email applications to : email@example.com.