MOT - A useful 2 minute check before your MOT test
- LIGHTS - check all lights and indicators are operating including brake lights
- NUMBER PLATE - make sure Number Plate is clean and legible
- WHEELS AND TYRES - make sure wheels and tyres are undamaged the minimum legal tyre tread depth is 1.6mm
- SEATS AND SEATBELTS - the driver’s seat should adjust forwards and backwards and all seat belts should be in a good working order the seat belts should retract after being extended
- WINDSCREEN - check for damage any damage greater than 40mm or 10mm in swept area of screen will result in a failure. The windscreen wipers must clean the screen clearly and the rubbers of the wipers must be in tact
- SCREENWASH - top up washer bottle before taking to the Test Centre
- HORN - make sure the Horn operates
- FUEL - make sure the vehicle has enough fuel for the test to be carried out
- ENGINE OIL - make sure the vehicles oil is at maximum level as the engine has to be run for the emissions test
Book an MOT at RGR Garages
- Competitive pricing
- Loan cars if required
- Free collection and delivery
- While you wait appointments (and have a coffee on us)
- Approved VOSA MOT Testing Station with trained authorised MOT testers
- Many years of MOT experience and expertise
- Be rest assured your vehicle is safe and roadworthy
- Free reminder text / emails for when you next MOT is due
When does my car need an MOT?
- Once your car is 3 years old it requires an MOT Test every 12 months, you may bring your car in up to one month before the expiry date shown on the MOT Certificate.
What is my car fails its MOT :
- If your car does not pass the MOT Test, you will be issued with a VT30 certificate stating the reason for failure. RGR Garages will quote for any repairs that may be required and you will receive a free re-test if your car is repaired by us.
At RGR, our focus is providing exceptional customer service. To make your vehicle maintenance as hassle-free as possible, we offer a range of amenities such as collection, delivery and free courtesy cars (only fuel costs are charged). All serviced vehicles receive a complimentary wash and vacuum, as well as a 30 point visual health check. Tyres, parts and accessories are also available at RGR, as well as extended warranties and service reminders.
Our convenient and easy to use online booking system allows you to schedule work without having to call or visit the workshop. The process is so straightforward – simply choose a service and date, enter your vehicle and contact details, then arrive at your appointment. Or for more information, you can call 01234 750207.
We are authorised dealers for Mountune on Fiesta, Fiesta ST or Focus ST.