Accident Repair Panel Technician Required
We are looking to recruit an experienced Panel Techician for our busy Ford Accident Repair Centre . Ideally the successful candidate with be Level 3 trained with a current IMI accreditation.
The role requires the following:
To be familiar with the skills, knowledge and techniques required to repair & replace body components, including returning vehicle alignment to manufacturer specification and rectifying bodyshell faults.
Duties may include:
- Identifying the extent of damage
- Accessing and removing damaged panels
- Using welding equipment
- Ensuring vehicles are safe
- Supporting other team members in the achievement of objectives set by their manager
- Carrying out final checks on vehicles after repairs have been completed
There may also be instances when the role requires smart repair techniques to be used on repairing the vehicle.
If this role if of interest please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com.